MK Executive Travel T&Cs
terms and conditions
- By making a booking you agree to accept our terms and conditions aligned on this document.
- Prices calculated using our online booking system are approximate and if a price is not calculated correctly, we reserve the right to adjust the price.
- All bookings must be pre-booked and confirmed from us either verbally, by email, or by using our online booking facility, clarifying all the relevant information required including the price quoted.
- It is the clients responsibility to check booking confirmations to ensure that all the information is correct. MK Executive Travel accepts no responsibility for any incorrect booking details.
- For bookings made within 24hrs please call the office on 01908 393333 and we will do our best to accommodate your booking.
- Payments for all booking must be made in accordance with our payment policy.
- Any booking amends / cancelations should be carried directly with the office by ringing or emailing us. All cancellations or amendments also need to be sent to us in writing via email. Any additional journeys and stops or adjustments in timings of journeys will incur an additional cost.
- Should a client ‘no show’ the booking, the client will be invoiced for the total amount of the fare plus 10% admin fee.
- Whilst we do our utmost to ensure our drivers are punctual, you will understand that we cannot accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances outside our control. We will communicate with you if such circumstances occur.
- Online payment – we accept online payments by card for bookings made via the website booking system.
- Cash payments – we accept cash payments made to our drivers, cash payments must be made on the date of journey.
- Card payments – all of our drivers are have card payment machines in their vehicle and will accept card payments. Card payments must be made on the date of journey.
- Bank transfers – we accept bank transfers too, please contact the office for the bank details, bank transfers need to be made at least 24 hours prior to journey date.
- All payments must be made prior to the journey or on the journey date to the driver, any journeys not paid prior or on the journey date could incur a penalty fee and will incur a 10% admin fee. Any late payments will incur a penalty cost.
- Business accounts – for our corporate clients who want to create an account we will provide a weekly / monthly invoice depending on the agreement and a bank or BACS transfer is required. We charge an admin fee of 10% for corporate accounts. Any late payments will incur a penalty cost. Bank details will be included on the invoice. Journey cancelation within the 24 hours of journey date will be charged the full amount of the journey cost.
- For all airport collections we will require a contact number, arrival time, flight number, destination you are coming from (and terminal if applicable) in order for us to monitor the flight for any delays or flight changes etc.
- You must allow sufficient time when booking your transport to allow for the check-in times required by your airline and for any delays caused by traffic conditions.
- MK Executive Travel shall not be responsible for any delay caused by your failure to allow enough time to reach your destination or if the passengers are not ready for collection at the agreed booked time.
- We cannot be held responsible for any misinformation supplied by either the client or our sources of flight information.
- Should you be held up in baggage re-claim longer than one hour we ask that you contact us to make us aware in order for us advise your driver.
- Waiting time is free for the 30 minutes (for airport pick ups only) after this time waiting time is charged at £25 per hour.
- Any additional parking / waiting is chargeable to the client. Parking, pick up and drop off point fees are charged as per the airports rate.
Luggage, Car Seats and Passengers
- It is important that you (the client) provide us with the correct amount of passengers including children are intending to travel at the time of booking.
- It is important that you (the client) provide us with the correct amount of luggage you intent to take at the time of booking so we ensure that the correct vehicle has been sent to you. It is the clients responsibility to ensure that their luggage will fit in vehicle that they have booked. MK Executive Travel accepts no responsibility for luggage not fitting in vehicle booked by client.
- MK Executive Travel will hold no responsibility for incorrect vehicle being sent as a result of misinformation provided to us by the client.
- If for any reasons your circumstances change from the time of booking please contact us in the first instance and we will do our best to accommodate your changes. It is important that such changes are communicated to us as soon as possible to allow us enough time to ensure that the correct actions are taken. Should your flight be delayed we will do our very best to accommodate the time change, however any changes and amends will be accommodated subject to driver availability.
- We will also require a mobile contact number of the person who is travelling. We will only contact the person traveling (if different from the person booking the flight) in case of any delays or any relevant information relating the travel.
- MK Executive Travel will not carry more passengers than its insurance or licensing allows.
- You shall be responsible for the behaviour of all passengers in the car during the whole journey.
- All luggage, personal possessions and car seats are carried entirely at your own risk. MK Executive Travel do not accept any responsibility for any seat left with us or any driver for storage they are left completely at the owners risk.
- The client must always request the correct vehicle size depending on your requirements. See a table below with a breakdown of vehicles and the number of passengers and luggage as a reference guide.
- If you are booking your travel over the phone, via email or using our online service you will receive either a text message or an email confirming the booking. It is the clients responsibility to ensure all the booking details are correct.
- Once the driver has been assigned you will receive an email or a text message confirming the driver has been assigned for your journey.
- Please note that we do not provide child car seats.
Cancellation and amendment Policy
- All of our cancellations and amendments require a minimum of 24 hours in advance. All cancellations or amendments made before the notice period will not incur a penalty charge. Over the festive period from 1st December to 2nd January any cancellations or amendments will be charged at full journey cost.
- All cancellations or amendments must be made by contacting the office either via phone or email and should not be made directly with the drivers. Should you wish to amend your booking to another day within the cancellation period (24 hours) the original booking is still chargeable as a driver has already been allocated your booking. You will need to rebook your journey at an additional cost.
- A penalty of 100% of the fare will be charged for late cancellations or amendments, within 24 hours of the booking. For corporate clients, cancellation or amendments will incur a penalty charge of the full amount of the journey cost. Over the festive period from 1st December to 2nd January any cancellations will be charged at full journey cost.
- If you have already paid for your journey and for any reason would like to cancel or amend your booking, we will issue a full refund for your cancellation considering that the cancelation was made prior to the 24 hour notice period explained on the ‘cancellation policy’. Over the festive period from 1st December to 2nd January any cancellations or amendments will be charged at full journey cost.
- A charge of £70.00 will be levied to cover the cleaning costs in the event that the vehicle is soiled by any passenger. Eating, drinking and smoking is never permitted in any of our vehicles.
- Any additional pick ups, drop off’s or deviations, tolls, congestion charge fees, waiting time and soilage charges will be an additional cost.
- Note, in certain circumstances beyond our control (e.g. breakdowns etc.) the company reserves the right to supply an alternative vehicle of a similar specification.
- Prices quoted are the price you pay (subject to any additional parking, pick up and drop off point fees / waiting time / congestion charges or deviations from the original booking etc).
- Should your flight be delayed we will do our very best to accommodate the time change, however any changes and amends will be accommodated subject to driver availability.
MK Executive Travel aims to provide a professional service for all journeys undertaken for our clients. This complaints policy sets out our process for handling complaints. We view complaints as an important opportunity to learn and improve for the future.
Our policy is:
- To provide a fair complaints procedure which is clear and easy to understand for anyone wishing to make a complaint.
- To make sure all complaints are investigated fairly and in a timely way.
- To make sure that complaints are, where ever possible are resolved.
- To gather information which helps us to improve our service.
Should you wish to raise a complaint with MK Executive Travel Ltd please contact us in writing on the below email address with the below information together with a description of your complaint. We will investigate your complaint and get back to you.
- Email address
- Contact number
- Booking reference number
- Date of journey
- Pick up address
All complaint information will be handled sensitively and following any relevant data protection requirements.